in North America.”
Contact Brad at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shopping (tax-free) in North Conway, NH. “The outlet
capital of Northern New England.”
- “Canoe the Saco”
- Many wonderful New England Bed and Breakfast and Inns.
See Specials page.
- Fryeburg Fair. “Maine’s Blue Ribbon Classic.” Always the
first week in October.
- Extensive hiking trails, both wilderness and mountains.
- Great hunting and fishing in season.
- The most spectacular foliage rides in New England, mid-
September through October.
- “The Field of Dreams,” in Fryeburg. Three baseball fields, 2
football/soccer fields, kids’ playground, and walking path.
Call 207-935-3933 for information on camps.
- Fryeburg Recreation Golf Tournament. Always the weekend
after Labor Day. The largest “public welcome” Golf
Tournament in Western Maine.
- Stone Mountain Arts Center.
- StoryLand in Glenn, NH.
- Conway Scenic Railway in North Conway, NH.
- Ham Arena – Indoor Ice Rink.
Check out Maine's Lakes & Mountains Region here
Lakes & Mountains Region